Everyone is on their own journey.
There is zero competition within my programmes, and my clients work as quickly as they and their schedules allow. Each of us has our own fears and limiting beliefs that we will need to conquer at different stages of our business development.
Remember, your progress could be quicker than my clients' results below. It could also be slower if you prefer a slower pace. What's important is that you work in a manner that is best for you.
Hear what my clients have to say...
BYOB class of July 2016
Carolyn's BUSINESS idea:
Carolyn is a confidence coach helping women to change their lives and find their ‘sparkle’ again.
find her at:
Get Carolyn's 5-step "Get Your Sparkle Back" free gift here >>>
Carolyn's background is in marketing., and initially she considered becoming a branding coach. Over the course of our work together, she found her real passion was helping women to gain the confidence change their lives and find their ‘sparkle’ again. Carolyn is so bubbly and fab, you have no idea how perfect this niche is for her!
In JUST 3 months of the course, Carolyn...
- created online structures to build a her community automatically
- got super visible posting online
- transformed her money mindset to discover money was coming in without her even realising
- successfully marketed free assessments in her niche
- is well on her way to her first paying client
BYOB Class of March 2016
AusteJa'S BUSINESS IDEA:
Austeja runs Live Over the Rainbow: she is a personal performance coach and marketing mentor to new coaches and small business owners.
FIND HER AT:
Austeja offers a free gift to readers at http://instagramguide.instapage.com/
Austeja also came from a marketing background in London. She is a talented singer/songwriter and desired to build a business that would offer her the time and resources to develop her music further.
IN the 6 MONTHS OF THE COURSE, Austeja...
- found her ideal business idea
- qualified as a performance coach
- set up all aspects of her business and marketing structures
- worked with her first clients
- found the balance between music, work and business
BYOB CLASS OF July 2016
Grace'S BUSINESS IDEA:
Grace helps millennial women entrepreneurs detox their lives and schedules so they can find better work-life balance.
FIND HER AT:
Grace offers a free gift to readers at: http://bit.ly/gsresourcelibrary
Grace joined with the idea of becoming a health coach. She was unhappy in her corporate job as a PA in London.
IN JUST 3 MONTHS OF THE COURSE, Grace HAS...
- shifted her niche to something that really lights her up
- conducted her first consultations
- launched her programme and taken on a client
- QUIT HER CORPORATE JOB!
BYOB CLASS OF JULY 2016
kate'S BUSINESS IDEA:
Kate helps "multi-passionate" millennial women to create a lifestyle and career which will allow them to enjoy all their passions.
FIND HER AT:
Join her Facebook group. Website is on it's way!
Kate has a varied background, representing her own myriad of skills and interests. Currently a fine art insurer in the City of London, Kate is building her own streams of passive income and developing a Freedom Business as well.
IN JUST 3 MONTHS OF THE COURSE, Kate HAS...
- discovered her hidden talents
- found direction in spite of having many interests
- conducted successful market research on her idea
- developed her confidence at being more visible online